As many of you may have already noticed, Google has replaced Site Overlay with In-Page Analytics. This new report is similar to the old Site Overlay in that it offers a visual analysis of your website to help you determine the relative popularity of links, and can be helpful in discovering potential issues with website navigation and usablility.
So what’s different about In-Page Analytics?
- Advanced Segments and Date Range can be applied directly from the report
- Various metrics for the Current Page are available directly in report
- No need to go back and forth between reports
- Displays percentage of clicks below current view (below the fold)
- Ability to filter data by percentage of clicks
- For example, show data only on links that more than 10% of visitors clicked
- Various filters can be applied directly from the report
For more information about other Google Analytics reports, or if you are looking for help with Google Analytics implementation and analysis, please contact us using the form to the right.