Digital Marketing Intern
Endai – Data & Tech Company Meets Full Service Digital Marketing Agency – Manhattan, NY
Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial technology and digital marketing company and build a career? Do you want to be part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals from day one? Are you passionate about developing a career growing businesses with data driven technology and marketing strategies?
If the answer to the above questions is yes and you are looking to develop a career with growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results, then we’d like to talk with you at Endai.
Leading edge email and customer insight software, specialized digital marketing campaigns and Making Success for our clients is what Endai is all about. We are Business Builders, Data Athletes and Proven Marketers. We have helped clients succeed consistently and at scale since 1999.
About This Opportunity
- This is a paid marketing internship for a minimum of 35 hours per week at our headquarters in Manhattan, NY.
- Learn the basics of web analytics and the use of tools for analyzing online data
- Use data mining techniques to provide critical insight into online browsing and shopping behavior
- Master paid and organic search analytics and optimizations to drive efficient high quality traffic and ultimately sales
- Work alongside our product development team to test and refine our customer intelligence and email platforms
- Execute digital marketing strategies with the Endai Client Services team
- Has a passion and natural curiosity for learning
- Loves problem solving; proactively identifies issues and develops creative solutions
- Applies strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Works effectively independently, but has an interest in providing leadership through subject matter expertise
- Proactively identifies issues and escalates when appropriate
- Leads and contributes to improvements in processes (technical or business)
- Has a natural inclination, and passion to grow by making things better for Clients and Endai
- Learns from mistakes, takes action to apply the learnings and provides peer and team wide feedback for those in immediate area of focus
- Recent college graduates or students from an accredited full or part-time college degree program having completed at least 60 credits.
- Accepting applications from January, 2018 graduates
- Prefer computer science, math, economics, and business majors.
Endai, founded in 1999, is approaching 20 years of learning, listening and innovating for hundreds of brands and savvy direct marketers. As a full service agency, we have identified a long list of repeatable strategies and tactics from decades of cross-client learnings that now reside in our PlayBook – a Proven Methodology that scales revenue.
We are more than a Marketing Agency; we are technology company that isn’t afraid of being an early mover. We have a long track record of innovation and homegrown tech innovation; most notably, in 1999 Endai launched MarketTraq Email, an enterprise ESP that now sends billions of email messages a year.
We listen very closely to client needs to inform where we invest. In the early days (before #BigData was a term), our senior strategic analysts and more sophisticated clients wanted to get more targeted in their marketing. At that time, this meant deeper segmentation in their Email Marketing tool. ESPs are very good at delivering mail, but an ESP is simply not designed (for good reason) to act as a customer marketing database. We understood what a Customer Marketing Database architecture looked like from our Direct Marketing background. In fact, Database Marketing wasn’t new, but the data opportunity exploded as computing power increased enabling both the storage and manipulation of this data. Large organizations had the multi-million dollar budgets to invest in large scale multi-year database projects, but this was far out of reach from the mid sized marketing organization. As a result, we created BuyerGenomics, an affordable customer intelligence platform for small to medium sized businesses that is changing the retail marketing landscape.
If this company profile and job description is a good match with your skills and aspirations,and you are looking for a job environment that is flexible, constantly changing and provides growth opportunity, let’s talk!
Please submit your resume using the form below.