Business Development Intern
Endai – Data & Tech Company Meets Full Service Digital Marketing Agency – Manhattan, NY
For Immediate Hire
Are you passionate about starting a career in business development? Do you want to be part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals from day one? Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial technology and digital marketing company?
If the answer to the above questions is yes and you are looking to develop a career with growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results, then this opportunity may be for you!
Leading edge email and customer insight software, specialized digital marketing campaigns and Making Success for our clients is what Endai is all about. We are Business Builders, Data Athletes and Proven Marketers. We have helped clients succeed consistently and at scale since 1999.
About This Opportunity
- This is a position for immediate hire – this is not a summer internship. Our intention is to hire you full-time!
- This is a paid marketing internship for a minimum of 38 hours per week at our headquarters in Mahattan, NY.
- Work with the Endai New Business Development team to initiate relationships with targeted business prospects
- Learn, understand and communicate the value proposition for Endai’s marketing services and applications/software
- Learn from the best: work alongside a seasoned sales leader with on the job training in sales and relationship building
- Be a team player: collaborate across departments
- A meticulous and persistent work style
- Articulate and professional communication skills
- Detail-orientated and has a passion for driving results
- A personality that enjoys discussing online and email marketing with other companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Recent college graduates or student from an accredited full or part-time college degree program having completed at least 60 credits
- Graduated January 2018 or earlier
- Prefer computer science, math, economics, and/or business majors
Endai, founded in 1999, is approaching 20 years of learning, listening and innovating for hundreds of brands and savvy direct marketers. As a full service agency, we have identified a long list of repeatable strategies and tactics from decades of cross-client learnings that now reside in our PlayBook – a Proven Methodology that scales revenue.
We are more than a Marketing Agency; we are technology company that isn’t afraid of being an early mover. We have a long track record of innovation and homegrown tech innovation; most notably, in 1999 Endai launched MarketTraq Email, an enterprise ESP that now sends billions of email messages a year.
We listen very closely to client needs to inform where we invest. In the early days (before #BigData was a term), our senior strategic analysts and more sophisticated clients wanted to get more targeted in their marketing. At that time, this meant deeper segmentation in their Email Marketing tool. ESPs are very good at delivering mail, but an ESP is simply not designed (for good reason) to act as a customer marketing database. We understood what a Customer Marketing Database architecture looked like from our Direct Marketing background. In fact, Database Marketing wasn’t new, but the data opportunity exploded as computing power increased enabling both the storage and manipulation of this data. Large organizations had the multi-million dollar budgets to invest in large scale multi-year database projects, but this was far out of reach from the mid sized marketing organization. As a result, we created BuyerGenomics, an affordable customer intelligence platform for small to medium sized businesses that is changing the retail marketing landscape.
If this company profile and job description is a good match with your skills and aspirations,and you are looking for a job environment that is flexible, constantly changing and provides growth opportunity, let’s talk!
Please submit your resume using the form below.