About Endai Worldwide
Results. That's what Endai Worldwide is about. We are passionate, some would say obsessed with producing meaningful, measurable results for our clients. Since 1999, we have been increasing revenue and profitability for our client through measured marketing.
We have a simple mission statement: Make Success, Have Fun. We believe in this mission and work everyday to ensure that everyone at Endai has the opportunity to make success and have fun.
Our Core Values:
What's The Value
Whatever It Takes
Trust, Our Most Precious Commodity
If you are looking to join a team where you will be respected, your ideas will be valued and the your contributions will rewarded, you should read the position description below.
At least one to two years of focused work with web analytics, and clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics strongly preferred. Candidates will be hands-on analysts with roughly 1-2 years experience in website data analysis and have at least some experience that illustrates creative problem solving skills.
Candidates will be able to analyze basic website, user, traffic, and campaign data to identify opportunities, and potential problems or bottlenecks in a Client website.
Candidates will need to be able to use Google Analytics to identify marketing experiments to test ideas for improving website sales performance. Our team and Client will then make modifications to the website, to drive specific website user behaviors that help achieve key performance metrics (eg: revenue, conversion Rate, problem, ad impressions, customer satisfaction, etc).
• Weekly, monthly analysis and reporting to clients on results of marketing experiments, analysis of trends and management discussion/ executive summary.
• Coordinating and customizing tracking tags, and implementations vs. a timeline provided to the Client.
• Implementation of Multivariate testing strategies (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis. Experience in Google Website Optimizer or comparable technology a plus.
• Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including clients and development teams.
• Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
• Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for clients and project teams.
• Two years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, advanced segmentation and custom implementations.
• Three plus years of experience in one or more roles in an online e-commerce environment, familiarity with e-commerce processes and marketing.
• Mid-level expertise in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and a minimum one year experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact and manage the expectations of the Client, vendors, and internal resources with all levels of clients and technical resources.
• Most important to work effectively independently, but has an interest in providing leadership through candidates subject matter expertise to a cross functional team.
• Proactively identifies issues and escalates when appropriate.
• Leads and contributes to improvements in processes (technical or business) for marketing experiments, reporting and analysis.
• Has a natural inclination, and passion to grow by making things better for Clients and Endai.
• Manages clients' expectations from the start of a relationship through the life cycle of the relationship.
• Resolves disagreements and conflicts constructively, knows when to involve others.
• Learns from mistakes, takes action to apply the learning's and provides peer and team wide feedback for those in immediate area of focus.
• Three to five years of experience in using the Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint with exceptional MS Excel skills.
Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
70k to 80k plus growth bonuses
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please submit your resume using the form below.