New Business Development
About Endai Worldwide
Results. That's what Endai Worldwide is about. We are passionate, some would say obsessed with producing meaningful, measurable results for our clients. Since 1999, we have been increasing revenue and profitability for our client through measured marketing.
We have a simple mission statement: Make Success, Have Fun. We believe in this mission and work everyday to ensure that everyone at Endai has the opportunity to make success and have fun.
Our Core Values:
What's The Value
Whatever It Takes
Trust, Our Most Precious Commodity
If you are looking to join a team where you will be respected, your ideas will be valued and the your contributions will rewarded, you should read the position description below.
This position is responsible for new account acquisition, primarily in the B2B manufacturing and distribution market. Endai Worldwide provides strategic, long-term marketing technology to mid to large size companies. Endai provides comprehensive Online and Email Marketing Services including Search Engine Marketing, Website Performance Optimization and Email Marketing to a wide range of clients in the B2B industry.
Successful candidate will have marketing contacts within the B2B industry and demonstrate the ability to: work independently, prospect for appointments, determine prospects needs, give product presentations, negotiate terms, overcome objections and close sales.
- New account acquisition: inbound calls, prospecting and cold calling, outside sales, client presentations and proposals, negotiate terms, and attend trade-shows targeting our audience.
- Submit periodic sales activity reports to the Head of New Business Development and meet with senior management regarding clients in pre-sales, contract negotiation, and post sales.
- Three years of proven sales experience selling online and email marketing solutions to mid to large size organizations.
- Be accomplished at calling on all levels of an organization, including cold calling and networking, and selling to high-level decision makers and committees.
- You must have strong negotiating and closing skills, be highly motivated, good at building relationships, have strong listening skills, ask appropriate scoping questions and be assertive.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Reliable, motivated self-starter, outgoing, problem solver, and customer service and goal oriented.
- Bachelor's degree and experience using Salesforce.com preferred.
- Flexible schedule is available.
Proficiency with email, docs, spreadsheets and presentation applications.
Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please submit your resume using the form below.