Junior Web Analyst
About Endai Worldwide
Results. That's what Endai Worldwide is about. We are passionate, some would say obsessed with producing meaningful, measurable results for our clients. Since 1999, we have been increasing revenue and profitability for our client through measured marketing.
We have a simple mission statement: Make Success, Have Fun. We believe in this mission and work everyday to ensure that everyone at Endai has the opportunity to make success and have fun.
Our Core Values:
What's The Value
Whatever It Takes
Trust, Our Most Precious Commodity
If you are looking to join a team where you will be respected, your ideas will be valued and your contributions will be rewarded, you should read the position description below.
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Junior Web Analyst, you'll take the lead as you...
- Apply strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Learn the basics of web analytics and the use of tools for reporting web data
- Learn industrial strength analytical and reporting tools
- Assist in designing and building interfaces and databases to support mission-critical data input and reporting
- Support reporting that provides assessment of our media campaigns and conduct analyses that provide recommendations to improve media campaign efficiency
- Use data mining techniques to provide critical insight into guests' online browsing and shopping behavior
The Endai Team is looking for a junior web analyst who is passionate about understanding and increasing the performance of our clients' websites. We are looking for someone to work with our Web Analytics team in analyzing website visitor behaviors, developing performance enhancing recommendations and creating results-focused reports. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, fun environment and flexible schedule.
Our ideal candidate is a logical and analytical thinker, has spent time with Google Analytics, has an interest in marketing and is a self-starter who is willing to learn about various aspects of web metrics. Basic HTML skills, experience with Google Analytics, and knowledge of SEO are pluses, but not required.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please submit your resume using the form below.